Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Chobani Recall Update

It appears that Chobani delivered on their promise and did a damn good job of it, if you ask me!

A little while back, I accidentally fed my kid some Mucor circinelloides. I contacted the good people at Chobani and was told that I would receive some product replacement coupons in the mail.

Sure did!

Yeah, I do!


I expected to get maybe two or three coups for replacement Champions Tubes but instead was surprised with $17 worth of free yogurt! And not just Tubes, the coupons are for Chobani Flips, Cups, Tubes and Bowls! I don't even know what most of those are but we get to try them all! Score! Especially since I am rarely willing to spend the extra dollars on pricey Chobani yogurt!

We gettin' fancy yogurt now, fam!

Well, at least until our 8 coupons are gone!

Way to remedy your mess up Chobani.

Respect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!