Monday, November 18, 2013

Thanks and Welcome!

It's been a while since this has been said so I would like to throw it out there...

THANK YOU! 

For reals guys and gals, thanks for digging on the madness!

For ya'all that are new here, welcome! This is my place to get out some of the things that are rattling around in my brain. I mostly post on the Facebook Machine (because it's easy and takes all of 4 seconds with my phone) but the good stuff gets out on here.

On here I vent about random happenings, share my few proud homemaker triumphs and chronicle the things and stuff that make my world go round.

I generally have at least a couple blog drafts in the works (that I have kind of sort of started but may never complete), several blog ideas in my head (that I'm feeling but not sure of), and countless things that seem like I should look into them further and start writing (but I usually forget what the hell they are before I get on the internets).

I like to write. It feels good. It is a new discovery for me. I love being a SAHM but I miss communicating with people. Oh, how I loved scripting up a good email and knocking out a stellar conference call with well organized information and spreadsheets..... Mmmmm that was good stuff.

Since my life is more PBS Kids than Microsoft Outlook now, this is where I get my communication jollies. I hope you enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!