Tuesday, November 26, 2013

And now, to celebrate Thanksgiving, some Halloween...

For Halloween, Little Bear and I had a couple of other madwomen and their little ones over for a wee Halloween party.

It was fab and we were lucky enough to have a shutterbug in the group!




Being a mom, I pretty much never get to be in pictures with my tiny human. Like ever. So it made me extra happy to have a couple of shots of the two of us.

Maybe now the hubs' Flash costume makes a little more sense to ya'all.


Or not. He's a brave daddy.

We'll be fully into the swing of thanks and turkey over the next few days so I'm not sure if I'll be able to hop on and post much here. Check the Facebook Machine for updates.


Have a lovely Thanksgiving and enjoy as much family time as you can... No matter how bananas your family may be. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!