Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Before Bed Musings

Before Bed Musings:


My house is at it's messiest the week before hosting a big event. "Psh, I'm not going to clean the floors today because I'm going to crack-head-clean them next Monday." (I apologize to any crack heads that may have been offended by that statement.)


If walking up the stairs is exhausting to a point of needing to immediately lay down, I did a good job getting shit done today.


A plus of winter weather, it's less noticeable when I "forget" to shower for three days.

At two and a half, my son is starting to be too old to trick into doing what I want all the time. Also, he has started to have a preference with how I look. His preference is not "unkept hobo".

Part of why I love hosting a holiday is because it forces us to get shit done that has been on multiple to-do lists for multiple months... Or at least find a way to cover up that it still isn't done so it can be forgotten about for a fort-night or two. 

I can get more accomplished during my kid's three hour nap than I could in an entire day pre-child.

Walking in the downtown skyways with your child during the week is the perfect way to make a SAHM feel like she is missing out by not working. But then your toddler yells, "I think this is fun, Mom!" and you remember that you're not missing a thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!