Thursday, August 29, 2013

You'll Eat It and You'll Like It

In an effort to force chicken onto the Hubs (due to this), I just threw an entire chicken in the crock-pot. The reasoning being:
A.) We have about 10 things that will be happening in the later afternoon and I have no idea when we will get to dinner so it needs to just be ready.
B.) I'm sick of waiting for fall to dig out my crock-pot
C.) I've never done a entire bird in there and I'm sort of curious what will happen.
and
D.) Dude better learn to like chicken again because it was cheap at Costco and I have a hen-house-worth of birds and drummies in the freezer.



I'll let you know how it goes!

UPDATE: He ate it and he said he liked it but I'm pretty sure that was a lie. I could feel it.
So tonight, we had chicken again. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!